 Organizations / Australia / 299
298  |  300
Subject:
Mystery Piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:24:08 GMT

Hi All,

I just finished sorting a huge collection I bought a while back and am
left with a piece I think I've never seen before but keep getting the
impression that I should know what it is. Anyway, if you saw it for the
first time you could mistaken it for the heel off a man's shoe. It is
light grey, has five rows of six studs reducing to one row of four studs
at the semicircular end.

The four stud row plus four of the five rows with six studs are 2/3 of
brick in height
One row of six studs is a plate thickness.

        ________
    /                     \       <= This is supposed to represent a
semi-circle
  /     O O O O     \
/   O O O O O O   \
|   O O O O O O    |
|   O O O O O O    |
|   O O O O O O    |
|   O O O O O O    |   <= This row only is plate thickness.

So does anyone know what lego set it is from?

Mark H.