 Organizations / Australia / 23
  Jambalaya here in Oz?

Now that we have a legitimate trade site etc. (thanks Todd), is anyone interested in getting a box going similar to the US one? As I am a long way from any AFOLs :( I doubt I'd be involved, but just an idea for the folks on the east coast that you (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Jambalaya here in Oz?

(...) Hi Jane, any sign of the soccer sets yet, they were sighted in Tassie. Jambalaya box, good idea !!! You can still take part in trades, if we post a wants/don't need list here. Jambalayas could certainly move between the Victorian - NSW groups. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: Jambalaya here in Oz?

Well... no soccer as yet, although it's started appearing on ebay. I'm going on a Lego spree on Saturday - deserted shops, lower prices - perfect! As regards the Jambalaya, I'm glad people like my idea. I'm all for town bits, and as the Lego (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)