 Organizations / Australia / 1586
  Re: I thought you preferred Linux? (was: Anyone got windows?)

(...) Bur REAL number-crunchers use emacs (puts on flame-retardent suit) and the truly hardcore use emacs with vi setting... Tim (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: I thought you preferred Linux? (was: Anyone got windows?)

(...) Which just proves that REAL number-crunchers and the truly hardcore aren't real Men!! But nothin' beats programming a PDP 11 using the front panel switches!! ROSCO follow-ups .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.au)