 Organizations / Australia / 1579
    parts needed (part one) —Sue Ann Barber
   Hi all with just over 2 weeks to our next meet I thought it would be a good time to start chasing down bits and pieces etc I'm currently chasing 2x black 6x14 plates 1x grey Plate 3 x 3 without Corner part no: 2450 can anyone help locate these (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: parts needed (part one) —Sue Ann Barber
   And to add to that list... I'm also chasing a belville(?) starfish a round tile with a crab print (from Paradisa) the set 6350 - pizza to go (Mamma's Pizzeria) any tiles with food prints (but NO MORE PIZZA!) ice cream pieces (the soft serve not the (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: parts needed (part one) —Eli Donati
   (...) the pizza shop I maybe able to help you out with it all there box open all pieces but and so on but really it depends on how badly you want/need it since it's set up in a shot right now for the SBz tv show pizza right now pauly's stuck on a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.au)