 Organizations / Australia / 1526
  So what about 9v level crossings?

Dare I wonder about the availability of System 9v Level Crossings in Australia? Would I be right in thinking obtaining one of these would have to be via the 2nd hand or hoarder-of-MISB markets? Just seeking info at the moment, I've spent far too (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So what about 9v level crossings?

Well, you could always build your own!! Wouldnt be too hard - could use hinges to get a shallow slope, and plates / tiles between the rails. Could have a custom barrier / lights arrangement too!! ROSCO Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So what about 9v level crossings?

(...) As far as Sydney goes...they aren't available at retail, unless they are sitting in a non-Lego place somewhere. At the beginning of 2000, there were two in W4K, I bought one on the off-chance I would one day possess a train, the other one sold (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So what about 9v level crossings?

(...) I hadn't realised that the ramp/rails/road wasn't a preformed piece until I read this (same for the barrier arms), so I went and downloaded the instructions off brickshelf to see how it was formed. I reckon I can build one of these myself, it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So what about 9v level crossings?

(...) No problem ! In fact you could use white and pretend that part is concrete. The barriers (red + white alt.) might be a bit trickier, maybe the little tubes are a bit more common in Technic sets. pete.w (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)