 Organizations / Australia / 151
RE: An Legal Auction Post (at last!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 04:31:28 GMT

Apparently, he's also in the millenium Falcon set, as well as the mini-fig
pack. If we're lucky, we may even get one of these sets before next year...

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Harrison [mailto:harro1@one.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 2:35 PM
To: lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: An Legal Auction Post (at last!)

Sorry,

I blundered on that one. Never seen/heard of a Chewbacca lego
minifig but there are
plenty of the Mattel type.

Mark H.

Jane McDermott wrote:

What lego comes with a collector card and base?
Mark H.
Umm... the new Star Wars minifig pack items do, which is • what Chewbacca comes
from.  Sorry guys - I didn't realise I hadn't mentioned the • keyword minifigs
in the org description.  I presumed that people would know • I wouldn't list it
here if it wasn't Lego.  Thanks Kerry and Rich for pointing • that out to
everyone while I was at work to get it cleared up as soon • as possible.  Cheers,
Jane