 Organizations / Australia / 1487
Re: Want to buy: 9v Train manual points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Ross Crawford writes:
I know there's a set at TRU chadstone - been there for 6 months. I keep
hiding it behind other things just in case they decide to put in in a
discount bin 8?) About $57. Can't you get them from LA?

No, LA don't have them and apparently are not getting more.  When they did
have them they were selling them for $50.50 including postage (that's a
reference point and not a gripe about $57 :) )

How urgent is your need?  If you could stand the shipping time, it might be
cheaper to get someone in the US to get them for you and ship them (I'm not
sure, they are $27.99 USD, but if you were after more than one set, it might
work...)

That (28 USD) translates to $42 CDN (and I think your dollar is worth about as
much as ours...we're hovering at the 63-5 cent mark)

James