 Organizations / Australia / 1461
Re: instructions needed for 6110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
The most recent MUGS gathering (yes, the photos are still around - I'll
download them soon)
Cool!

has forced me to further sort my Lego.  Hopefully by the
time the "big" meeting comes around I'll have it all sorted (I can dream).
Next meeting - Monorail?

Either way I'm finding half completed sets that are too recent for
brickshelf, so I'm chasing instructions - just to check on the parts etc.

Does anyone have instructions for 6110 - one of the small subs from the
Aquanaut range?

It is available here (along with heaps of others not on Brickshelf):

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/

Martin (S)