 Organizations / Australia / 146
    Re: Looking for some Ninja Sets —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) The 6083 is the item in question at my Coles supermarket, it is around $42, haven't seen the other one. If you can't get them both at the same time from somewhere else email and I'll see what I can do about the 6083, there is only 1 there and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Looking for some Ninja Sets —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Hi Jamie, Just got back from the supermarket and sorry to say that the 6083 has gone. Yet another one that has sat there for months until I pointed it out here on lugnet and then it suddenly vanishes. Mightily coincidental? I reckon there's another (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)