 Organizations / Australia / 1397
1396  |  1398
Subject:
Can you identify ideas book?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:37:08 GMT

Visited some friends on the weekend and the boys had just been given an
old box of Lego. Among it was an ideas book, but minus the front cover.
Judging by the pictures, the book is from the 70's, some pages are similar
to those found in ideas book no. 2 from 1977, but it is not exactly the
same as the one on brickshelf.com. The book has 80 pages. I am in Australia,
but it is possible the book may have come from the UK as the person who
originally owned the Lego was from England. Knowing I am an avid Lego fan,
my friends were happy to let me have the book. When I get the scanner
working, I can post some pictures.
Frances