 Organizations / Australia / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
Possibly another GST infringement? What RRP for 6083?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:48:30 GMT

Can someone pls tell me what the Aust RRP of 6083 Shogun Stronghold is (was)?
I don't want to buy it, however I'd swear it was around $25 last week
and this week it is around $42.  It's possible that I looked at the wrong
shelf tag before, which is why I'm checking.  Wondering if I've got another
GST infringement on my hands (Coles this time).

Their impulse sets have gone down from $4.29 to $4.15, and apart from that
I can tell the prices have changed (eg ending in .81 instead of .95) but
not in which direction, should have paid more attention before.  If they are
down it's not much.

Apart from the supermarket I still haven't ventured out Lego shopping, I
certainly hope my initial impressions of the GST being a bad deal for Lego
aren't going to be reinforced everywhere else too.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com