 Organizations / Australia / 1349
Re: Studfest VII: The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

Studfest VII is this Sunday 12ish til 7ish at the Mineral Springs room at
the Mittagong RSL. All welcome (including the anticipated contingent of Bugs
and Mugs, fresh from their invasion of the Powerhouse Museum).  It sounds
like there'll be about a dozen of us.

Is this the first STUDs event with a dress standard ? What is the minimum
requirements for the RSL ?

  Enter the club trhough the main entrance (sign in) and seek the
  corridor around to the left past the information desk, to the
  Fitzroy, Alexander and Mineral Springs rooms.  Et voilà!

Do we have to enter through the trough, I'll bring my waders.

After the initial 'in' are there any 'in and outs' through a side entrance
or is it all thru the main.

pete.w (what did that last sentence mean?)