 Organizations / Australia / 1346
Studfest VII: The Gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:31:17 GMT

Hi all,

Studfest VII is this Sunday 12ish til 7ish at the Mineral Springs room at
the Mittagong RSL. All welcome (including the anticipated contingent of Bugs
and Mugs, fresh from their invasion of the Powerhouse Museum).  It sounds
like there'll be about a dozen of us.

Come one, come all!

LOCs, MLocs and Mocs, BrikWars (TL5), trades, medieval photo-shoot and the
chance to put faces to names and swap war stories.

Plenty of parking onsite, bars and bistro to hand.  Doors open 10.00am, club
closes 10pm.

Be there or wonder about it for the rest of your life...

Richard
Still baldly going...

Mittagong RSL

   Old Hume Highway
   Mittagong NSW 2575
   Phone: (02) 4871 1411

   By car:

   From Sydney, drive down the M5/F5 towards Goulburn (an hour from
   Beverly Hills, half an hour beyond the southern Campbelltown exit),
   take the Mittagong exit into Mittagong, to the fork in the road at
   the clock tower.  Take the right fork on, and the RSL will be on
   your left hand side halfway down the next decline.  Best to park
   in the secondary carpark on the southern side of the club.

   Enter the club trhough the main entrance (sign in) and seek the
   corridor around to the left past the information desk, to the
   Fitzroy, Alexander and Mineral Springs rooms.  Et voilà!

   By train:

   Take a train to Mittagong.  When you pass the Yerrinbool station
   from the north, or Moss Vale station from the south, ring me on
   0418 259 080 :-)