 Organizations / Australia / 1201
Re: Castle and adventurer sets seen at the supermarket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Frances Schroeter writes:
Spotted today (and promptly bought) at the supermarket (Purity aka Woolworths)
castle sets 4816, 4817, 4818 and 4819, adventurer sets 5911, 5912, 5913 and
5914. These were new sets for me and cost only $3.99 each. The castle sets
I thought were a bargain at this price, I will have to go back tomorrow and
buy some more. Has anyone seen these sets released elsewhere in Australia,
or as always happens, sets are released last in Tasmania. I am still waiting
to see a new supercar or tractor puller in Tasmanian shops.

Please can you grab some for me, one of each of the castle sets. I can send
lego in trade if there's something you can't get.

Thanks in advance
James (who notes the 'merkins pay $2 more in USdollars!!! Yay Lego Australia!)