 Organizations / Australia / 1198
1197  |  1199
Subject:
New sml buckets at Myer (and on special)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:32:28 GMT

Spotted at Myer Hobart (new yesterday) small blue System bucket 4122 $21.95
marked down to $15.95 from today until December 24th and also an apple green
Duplo bucket (don't recall set no, and doesn't look very interesting) also
normally $21.95 marked down to $15.95.  Also on sale is the Duplo Brick
mixer at $44.95 which IIRC is a saving of around $10.

These specials are in the Myer Christmas catalogue out today, no other Lego
on special.

The blue bucket has 2 of each transparent green and trans blue 2*1 and 2*2
bricks, a smattering of 1* and 2* bricks in red/blue/white/black/green/dk(?)
grey, 2 flexible black rod thingos, and some eyes and funny mouths.  Looks
like a good buy at $15.95, I bought two (not yet opened and I'm describing
from memory so if the contents are really important to anyone, you'd better
ask me to check :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com