 Organizations / Australia / 115
Re: New lines on www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 04:13:08 GMT

According to that Site, we're getting that great looking technic F1 car as
well. It's priced as $170 in the US, so that'll definitely be over $300 over
here. I wonder if you can R/c it ;)

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Hi all,

www.lego.com have updated their online catalog with the new lines.
Looks like it might be a work in progress, some items have blank
descriptions.  The Action Wheelers have their own subcat under Duplo
although some of them are in the Town subcategory with the L&S trucks
(probably cause they have L&S elements but this is still weird!).

Mickey Mouse is under system, I can also see Dinos and Race.
Still looking through it all so I'm sure there are other delights to
behold.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com