 Organizations / Australia / 107
106  |  108
Subject:
Who Wanted the 7190 MF?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 01:54:53 GMT

Hi all, hope this is the right place to post this?

I'm looking back through .loc.au but I can't find the message where
someone in Oz had asked about getting a 7190 Millennium Falcon shipped
from the YooEss.  If that someone (or perhaps someone else?) wants one,
a local store up here had a small floor stack today--the first sighting
since a blip of two sets a month ago--for below MSRP, US$89.99 plus tax
(~$95.30).  I picked one up just in case they're all gone by the end of
the weekend, not an unlikely prospect considering that they're cheaper
than US S@H and anyplace else I've seen them.  I'd be happy to send it
along for US$100 plus shipping, since I'll probably have to use the
other $4 to buy a suitable box.  :)  Just drop me an email if you want
it.

best

Lindsay

PS:  I'm going on vacation from tomorrow until Thursday--if more than
one person wants one, I'll see if I can scare more up--the store only
had 8, though.