 Organizations / Australia / 1044
Re: Contacting LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, David Low writes:
Speaking of LA, are people still keen on the "hey we're here" letter? Santosh?

Guys, I dunno.

Seems to me, if the company is interested, they're already reading .loc.au
and know a great deal about us already, and know exactly how to contact us
if they want to know more.

And if they aren't interested, they will hardly be impressed by a letter.

Marketing posturing aside, it seems fairly clear that the message in
Australia is largely 'don't talk to us, just buy our stuff from shops'.  Or
not, obviously.  So cool. Its good stuff - buy it and play with it.  I'd let
the changing the company stuff slide...

Having said that, if its something you guys really want to do, I'll help in
any way you can think of :-)

Richard
(Who remembers not getting a reply to his own letter to Lego Australia
inquiring after the opportunity to become a reseller)