 Organizations / Australia / 1030
  Heads up, a project request may be coming

I got a note offline from an Australian firm that is looking for a group to help organize a project as part of their launch party in early December. I encouraged the person to post here with more details, (I don't know if the launch party would be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)