 Organizations / Australia / 10
Re: Any chance of some kind of show around the Olympics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:06:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi all, was kind fo thinking the Olympics would be a great time to
have some kind of show in Sydaney (Sorry). There's going to be a lot
of people going through (I'll propably even make it south) and who
knows who'll make from OS?!?!

If the media reports can be believed on Sydney's supposed Olympic
traffic flow woes I don't think anyone's going to be making it anywhere! :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com