 Organizations / 834
833  |  835
Subject:
CedarLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:53:46 GMT

I would like to formally introduce CedarLUG for Southern Utah.

Myself (Brian Pilati) and two friends have been weeking and building every
wednesday night for the last three years at my house.

Last month we had our first formal meeting at Across the Board Games, a local
shop in Cedar City, Utah.

I decided to call them club CedarLUG becuase I am based in Cedar City but it is
for anyone from St. George to Beaver and anywhere in between.

I hope CedarLUG will be added to the world map.

I do have a question for those with established LUGs:

What are the best ways to find AFOLS -- besides LUGNET?

Thank you.