 Organizations / 721
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Have I rejected that distinction anywhere? (...) Yes. Have I ever claimed anything else? (...) Wrong. They would have to give LFN a license to distribute their work, just as you have given Lugnet a license to distribute your work, when you (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Not that I've seen. However, this comment was in reply to your asking why content was different than code, which I hadn't seen addressed elsewhere. (...) Actually, the Lugnet T&Cs reserve Lugnet's right to redistribute all content posted, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) No! Read them carefully. They do among other things say: »Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any or all of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.« That is just the same as the sublicensing (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)