 Organizations / 688
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Which part of the community, specifically? General LEGO fans? Webmasters of other LEGO-related fan web sites? (...) Why? Although I have been vocal in my opinion that Lugnet is not the perfect LEGO hub site, since it deals with a subset of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

In lugnet.org, Kelly McKiernan wrote: [snip the rest of what Kelly said] (...) As Jake explained LEGOfan (the concept, the reasons for it) to me, I think its a great idea. It coincides with much of what the WorldLUG concept posted, so I'm encouraged (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Does anyone care to answer Kelly's original post? I'm curious. (URL) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)