 Organizations / 670
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Dude, the place where you forget the ; in   *totally* gives it away. Obvious kiddy-stuff. (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

  SGML entities (Was: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.)

[ XFUT lugnet.off-topic.geek ] (...) LoL But if I am not mistaken, John got his SGML entities right. As I remember the SGML standard, you don't have to close a SGML entity with a semicolon. Play well, Jacob (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.off-topic.geek)