 Organizations / 646
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

TRIM DOWN THE NEWSGROUPS IN THIS THREAD! There. I did it. I screamed. After reading all posted so far, there are things that exicte me and there are things that turn me off. The idea to be able to set up a Swedish (or other) club page that draws (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Creating a way for children to find out about the toys they love is the "worst" thing about this? Enabling people of all ages to get involved in various LEGO-related communities is not something that is desirable? I don't understand how that (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Totally makes sense, and personally I don't consider it "selfish". We are all in this for varying individual reasons. You may want to simply bond with other adults, while others greatly enjoy the interaction with kids. To each his own. That (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

In lugnet.org, Tobbe Arnesson screamed: (...) Thanks. The announcement should probably only have been posted to "lugnet.announce" and "lugnet.org". (...) Good. But one of the ideas behind having the site software as Open Source is that local groups (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Being a young teen myself, I know what you mean. LUGNET has definently been a better place because kids don't come and make posts about their 5-minute bloched Star Wars Jedi Starfighter that looks more like a old hippie vehicle- just to name (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, FTX)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Dude, the place where you forget the ; in   *totally* gives it away. Obvious kiddy-stuff. (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

  SGML entities (Was: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.)

[ XFUT lugnet.off-topic.geek ] (...) LoL But if I am not mistaken, John got his SGML entities right. As I remember the SGML standard, you don't have to close a SGML entity with a semicolon. Play well, Jacob (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.off-topic.geek)