 Organizations / 598
    Sidebar tweaking... —Tim Courtney
   As the new curator for lugnet.org, I've tweaked the sidebar a bit. I listed three organizations of international scale/charter as links, posted some info on finding local groups, added a link to the community event calendar project, and added the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Sidebar tweaking... —Jason Spears
   (...) Good work. (...) I think it does. And on that note, I think FBTB would count as a Star Wars community. (...) What about GLUG? Well they don't really have a site yet, so... Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.org, FTX)