 Organizations / 568
    Re: Drafting 101 (was: Re: Partout Acitivity Guidelines) —James Brown
   (...) You can also check out (URL) NALUG came up with the Draft a few years ago; I think (but can't recall) that it may have been Kevin Maynes who first suggested it. We infected VLC, and from there it seems to have spread. :) James (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org, FTX)

        Re: Drafting 101 (was: Re: Partout Acitivity Guidelines) —John Riley
   (...) Thanks, Dave, James, Ross, & Jason, and your respective LUGs for the info. I now know why I couldn't find any information on Partouts (wrong name!). The guidelines on your websites are right on the money of what we wanted to try. The Designer (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.org, FTX)