 Organizations / 560
559  |  561
Subject:
June 7th was a good Day for Lego Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:42:05 GMT

June 7th 2003 was a good day for Lego Fans. This past Saturday, many groups
around the USA and around the world held local Lego Club meetings.

GardenSLUG, Lugola, the Dutch LUG - De Bowstien (sp?), and Michlug (I think) to
name a few, all held simultaneous meetings on that day.

June 7th 2003 was a good day for Lego Fans.

I urge and encourage you all to seek eachother out and continue to have fun.
We all help to add to the ABS revaloution. I once heard Lego Fans described as
"Voracious". Fact is we have fun and we love it. Our continued efforts to
organize will lead to something beautiful. We all play a small part. Even when
we finnally get a chance to sit quitely and build. I always said "My creations
do no good sitting at home, I gotta bring em' out and show em'."

Bravo to us all.

Eric Sophie
GardenSLUG

www.biomechanicalbricks.com