 Organizations / 548
    Re: When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed? —Simon Denscombe
   (...) I think you should remove UKLUG, that entity really never existed, it was just one of my stupid ideas :-) (...) That's the date of the constitution, I'm not sure the date it officially was formed, I can't find it on www.brickish.org People, do (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed? —Jonathan Reynolds
   (...) Sound's about right, Simon. The idea and the catalyst came some months before though. (...) YES - most certainly the first UK based LTC and probably the first example of an official UK AFOL club (as opposed to website/group) with regular (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.uk)