 Organizations / 449
Re: lugnet.org.us.lucny
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.org, Dave Amos writes:
Could we please get a newsgroup- lugnet.org.us.lucny ?  We have a site, and
a good member list.  We have asked before, as well.

crossposted and FUT admin.general

You might try sending Todd and/or Suzanne a note directly, or just posting
to admin.general (hence my crosspost). I think IndyLUG is also at the point
where there was talk of getting a newsgroup although I don't know if they
asked or not yet.