 Organizations / 263
  Re: Age limitations - meetings in bars

I guess this is somewhat at a tangent from teh rest of the thread, but I am very glad personally that the VLC doesn't meet in a bar, or even adjourn to a bar after meetings. As a non-drinker and non-smoker, I hate having to be in bars. Besides, the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org)

  (canceled)