 Organizations / 253
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:45:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.org.us, Richard Franks writes:

I wondered about this before - why lugnet.org.us rather than lugnet.org? For
reasons of law and liability I can understand narrowing it down to a specific
country, but for the more general issues I don't understand why.

You know what? You're right. I hate that! FUT lugnet.org, who so far have
missed out on the blast. Take your general questions there.

(or maybe to lugnet.loc.it, I hear they're itching for some long post chains so
they can pass lugnet.loc.uk <GD&R> )

I had been containing the discussion primarily to lugnet.org.us because
it seemed like one of the major concerns was liability (and as a person
involved in organizing a LUG, that is really my only concern), but I did
entertain the thought that lugnet.org was the appropriate place for it.
Of course, if you read lugnet.org by the web interface, you'll see the
discussion no matter where in the org tree (or should that be org
chart...:-) it is.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com