 Organizations / 235
Re: Brickfest Registrants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.org, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.org, Kevin Loch writes:
We now have over 50 people registered (through the website) for BrickFest.

Can you list us, or is that some kind of breach of privacy?

Chris

No, I definately can't publish the names :(

There are many familiar names from here on Lugnet, although Larry
has already posted that he will be in Las Vegas, so obviously he won't
be here :(

KL