 Organizations / 231
  Re: Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

Eric, The maps looks great, super job. I did notice one "bug" in the link on the new Australia/Oceania page: (URL) If you click on the General Users Group text it takes you to the Europe map. I'm sure it's just a case of "clipboard inheritance". jt (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

(...) Oops, Your right. If you click the Map its good to go but the text links are wrong. Very sorry about that. I will fix it right away and let Todd and Suz know. Thanks again, Eric Kingsley (...) .org.* (...) Contries (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)