 Organizations / 199
  Re: LUG World Map 1st Version complete.

(...) I think that's great news indeed, but I think you meant graciously. :-) Do you know where on LUGNET they are? I didn't spot a pointer to them in your post. I got snoopy and i think it's here: (URL) but I am not sure if this is it or not. ++Lar (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: LUG World Map 1st Version complete.

(...) Yah Yah picky picky :-). Not the worlds greatest speller by any means. (...) That's it. There are actually pointers to it on the LUGNET home page and most of the lugnet.org.* pages as well as some of the lugnet.loc.* pages. Anyway this will (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.org)