 Organizations / 179
Re: Lego Maniac's Webring turns 3!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:46:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Greetings

Just thought I'd drop a quick note saying that today is the Lego
Maniac's Webring's 3rd birthday.  The ring has over 160 sites and
still experiences steady growth.

The URL for the ring homepage is: http://www.zacktron.com/ring/

-Tim

Happy birthday! I should prolly join, now that I have a website...

-Shiri