 Organizations / 155
    Play area warnings at shows —Todd Lehman
   This is cool! (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Play area warnings at shows —Richard W. Schamus
   Of course, we were all real close too, keeping an eye on the kids and what they were doing, (like me, running the elevator for my tower, which made me face the play area most of the time). (I'm gonna have to fix that thing too, it has too much (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)