 Organizations / 14
Re: NELUG at Mindfest - Signs and Information that would be nice when presenting in public.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.org, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.org.us, Eric Kingsley writes:
"excelent how to I join" to "I think you all need to get a life").

Heh, and I wonder what their hobbies are?

I agree with you 100%.  Hey there are lots of hobbies out there that I don't
like.  For example I'm not into...

1. Pokemon
2. Silk Plant collecting
3. Bean Bag collecting
4. Collecting "Snow Babies" or other figurines
5. Square Dancing
6. Basket Weaving

Etc. Etc.

I have also learned that a hobby is whatever makes you happy in your free time
and I don't critisize.  I have also come to understand that many people will
think you crazy, strange, odd, weird, etc. for being into a hobby they don't
understand or appretiate.  Thats all OK with me and I don't try and convert
people to LEGO or convince them that it is one of the best hobbies in the world
because to some it isn't.  I just wish some people would let it go when they
think your hobby is silly.  Its one thing to think a hobby silly its another to
constantly remind someone that you think their hobby is silly.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/