 Organizations / 135
    Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Vision statements aren't supposed to be complicated. They're supposed to be simple! I'll reiterate. Try to write in a sentence or two (a paragraph, perhaps) what you're trying to accomplish. Trust me, if you can do that you'll find the rest of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG? —Aaron Bergman
   Sorry about that. I came down a little hard. Anyway, that clears it up, the document, which I'm working on right now, is about a paragraph, and it states our purpose inn a simple enough yet direct portion. If you would like, I can upload and send (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)