 Organizations / 134
  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

Excuse me but we make our own dicisions, we are 12 years old, we are specially ordering the process to make it the best it can be, and what I most can't figure out why no one understand's is that Kidlug is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLICATED. It is (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

(...) Vision statements aren't supposed to be complicated. They're supposed to be simple! I'll reiterate. Try to write in a sentence or two (a paragraph, perhaps) what you're trying to accomplish. Trust me, if you can do that you'll find the rest of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

Sorry about that. I came down a little hard. Anyway, that clears it up, the document, which I'm working on right now, is about a paragraph, and it states our purpose inn a simple enough yet direct portion. If you would like, I can upload and send (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)