 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 76
Re: Thought I'd post a pic of the king...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:16:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

where are you from.

cause anyone born in da chew-Ess of Eh, don't get no Alien cards.

I think Dan is native Israeli. I strongly believe he served in the Israeli Army.
Rumors that he's the secret head of Mossad are unsubstantiated, though.

cool!

I heard from a friend, whose brothers, friend had it done to him.......

that all native Israeli's get taught the secret "spock touch."

I mean, its not ~called~ that in grade 4 when your taught it.... but none the less it
will drop a man in 2 seconds.  the people who master it, are offered a spot in the
super secret commune of free love and !DEFENSE!

cause as the motto goes, "You can't have have one without the other."

:-/

it sounds better in latin.

Chris
King

A defectee from the secret commune once tried to teach me the "spock touch"  but all it
did was managed to make the guy yawn.

:(