 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 72
    post count a risin' —Chris Magno
    Wow, we would never do this in the home land of rtlToronto, but here in Strongbadia, anything goes. So, with much fanfare, I'd like to point out that our little LUG, had poisoned .... (cough) uhh, I mean, enriched this areas for everyone. It is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)