 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 260
Re: I'm going to order the Strong Bad CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:42:08 GMT

the 6 snippets didn't impress me too much :(

was hoping for 'The Cheat's not dead!'...

Dave K

Dave,

see.

this is why I AM the king, and you are...

well, you are just Dave.

the "hit" you refer to IS on the CD.

I refer you to this:

http://store.yahoo.com/homestarrunner/stbadsicd.html