 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 256
Re: this must be killing Lar++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:09:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:
if Larry now has cancle powers, BUT promises to only use them "in an emergency"
and only under the most extreme case's...

then do you think its gotta be painful to Lar, to read a post, HATE IT, and have
his hands hover over the DELETE key.

Knowing he has the power, but can not in good faith DELETE it.

As a King, I know that if I had that kind of power, the temptations would be
overwhelming.

Heck I'd be going back over the past 3 years and playing censor.

Chris
King.

ji had a pencil
taunt.
ash croft rhymes with laura

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time!  Your mother was a hampster and your
father smelled of addelberries!

Dave K