 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 223
    Re: nigeb nuf eht tel —Chris Magno
    (...) (snip) well,itsnotTHATfun.i...noproblem. Chris gniK (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

        Re: nigeb nuf eht tel —Jordan Bradford
   Here, I ran his post through a program I wrote last year that reverses text in various ways: ive been reading the lugnet tos a lot lately, you know trying to educate myself, cause GOD FORBID (!!!) one of my posts offends someone or breaks a few so (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)