 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 220
219  |  221
Subject:
Royal Proclamation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:18:21 GMT

Hear Ye, Hear Ye:

The King has a ROYAL PROCLAMATION!!!!

Let it be know, that on this day in the year of our lord, two hundred
thousand and three; King Chris will commence a contest.

During the week of Oct. 13 through until Oct. 20 I encourage any and all
to play a verbal jousting game.

the rules are simple.

Mock to tears (within the limits of the TOS) ; Lar++.

- all mocking shall conform to the TOS
- all mocking shall be done in the lands of Strongbadia. (AKA. .FOO)

The winner shall receive a prize so worthy, that I shall dip into the
coffers and actually be willing to mail this very sacred prize to
anywhere in Canada, or the US.  heck, if the mock is good enough, I'll
mail it almost anywhere in the world.

That is all.

Chris
King