 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 212
Re: Cough (was Polish tram 105n CAD model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 02:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Preview, man, preview!!! And you call yourself a <cough> moder^H^H^H^H^Hcurator <cough>....

Hey if the <cough> delusional <cough> so called “king” can have his member page ( http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=91 (1) ) so out of date that his signature website link ( http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/ (2) ) actually takes you to some lame-o parking page that threatens to reset your browser home page to their crufty ad-o-rama... then I can forget a few backquotes here and there.

   But then we all thought off-topic.test.foo would only be funny once too....

Who’s we, Kimosabe?

The GROUP is funny indefinitely. It’s just that most riffs (with the important exception of making fun of Chris) have a limited repetition rate before they go stale.

1 - follow this link to see his info 2 - DON’T follow this link or you will regret it!