 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 193
Re: S P A C E ! !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:27:51 GMT

umm, Ivan.  why did you code up an B->A when you can get a few for free
on the NET.  they come in Java, Java Script, Pearl, and many other
flavors.

For some reason a plain Copy->Paste does not excite me in the ways it used to...
just like mocking Larry – it’s so easy you loose any interest in it pretty fast.

And just so you know Chris, there *is* a pretty cool prize for decoding my
message the fastest! But you’ll have to wait ‘till Friday’s dinner to find out
what it is. :))

Sorry Andy, I haven’t really prepared any runner-up prize :))

Ivan
- A fire drill does not demand a fire