 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 167
Re: hmmm FOOd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:26:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Dan Boger wrote:
You'd think someone would have some sort of FOOd lying aroudn here in FOOland.
A bunch of ingrates, raiding the fridge, and never re-stocking it.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food!!!

I am kind-a hungry.  OK. this settles it.  Ivan will host a BBQ at his place.
on the menu will be ribs, Turkey breast,in honour of Canadian Thanksgiving (you
are aware that we have a DIFFERENT day for thanksgiving dont you?)

As well, Lar++ will bring the salads.  his famous potatoe salad, and his not so
famous but just as good, pasta salad.

Dave offered to bring a lot fo the president choice premade munchies. (like the
garlic bread, spinach dip, nacho's)

Dan, you need to bring the POP (aka soda's), and other non boozed beverage's

Jeff,  I need to you get a few cases of two - fours.

Todd L.  - I think you should be invited as "special guest"  we seem to be ok
for food, I'm sure you can bring something memorable.

to the rest of you FOO lurkers.  Ivan will post his address, this will be a
NQtoga part.

and see this for details.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail49.html

Chris