 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
TAKE 'EM down boys!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:25:07 GMT

OK.

I'm sick of all this MOO crap.

Ivan, this is where we start showing people the TRUE power of being KING!!!

1. the connect 4 game,at ESM was NOT for all of foo.  that's just something you
heard in your
"special place"

2. exactly how long did you spend doing the pic of the connect 4 game board?
2 (b).  the book for dummies.  again:  how long?

3. do you not have anything better to do with your life???  I mean, foo was
created as a secret
place where like minds can connect, meet, and not fear the TOS of lugnet. foo is
so off topic that
no other place can take what happens here.

(now comes the wrath part)

~starts sacred chant~

ohhhhhh mmmmm

ca ca pow pow

ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmm

mac mac  how how

ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm

lar lar plus plus

ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm

medely, medely, medely, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AS KING, I hear by call upon  the C U R A T O R

to cast a spell upon those that threaten the peaceful kingdom of FOO.

it is with a humble heart that I ask CURATOR to show ~ivan~ the error of his
ways.(1)

ohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmm

ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm

ohh (cough cough)

OK, enuff chanting.

LETS JUST SEE how mr. Ivan thinks he can be KING without the awsomest power that
is
Lar++

Chris
King

(1)  Lar, now would be a good time to use your curator power in ways that you
have always
DREAMED.  take the time to modify one of ivans posts to make it read as if he
was saying nice
things about me.  OR if that's is beyond the power  or curator, then create a
NEW post in his
name and again, revel in my greatness.